Last updated: 07/08/2020
These terms & conditions apply for competitions published by Happyr Ltd and apply additionally to Happyr Ltd’s general terms and conditions.
- The promoter is: Happyr Ltd. (12245383) whose registered office is at 7 Celtic House, Hooper Street, CB12PB, Cambridge, UK.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Europe aged 16 years or over except employees of Happyr Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Drawings are accepted from any age, however, supervision and contact details have to be provided by a person aged 16 or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://happyrhealth.com/draw-your-migraine-contest/. The competition is published on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, the Happyr Ltd Website and shared by Happyr Ltd partners on their social media channels.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 24/08/2020 12pm BST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- All submitted drawings may be used anonymized (in no connection to the person submitting the drawing) by Happyr Ltd to promote the contest, winner of the contest or for displaying them on the Happyr Ltd website.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: £20 Amazon voucher or converted into major currencies as US$26 Amazon voucher or €22 Amazon voucher.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Linkedin within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Happyr Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Happyr Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.